Monday

Last Weekend for 2011 - Thanks Giving Weekend


Oct. 7th - Oct. 9th, 2011 - Klahaine Kampground, Alysford
 



The sun was just hitting the top of a tree.  Friday night was predicted to be cold and the prediction was bang on!  Temperature drop down to 2 degrees.  BRRRRRR  Thought I better cook a good meal so there would be good stuff in the furnace to burn to keep warm!

Some glad I had the electric blanket plugged in along with the heater in the sleeping cabin.

The reason I went to the valley was because the rest of my family were going to Noggins Corner Farm and the Aylsford Zoo for our second annual trip.  Did not want to miss my last chance to go camping or the family trip so I combined both!  Below are the pics for Noggins and the Zoo.  You will see some of my favorite animals including our distant relatives!  :-)









































































No comments:

Post a Comment